找回密码
 开放注册
查看: 2082|回复: 22

美国队Ryan Millar专帖

[复制链接]
发表于 2010-7-11 00:07:15 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 kriyazhao 于 2010-7-11 01:05 编辑

最近回顾了一下咱们版块的帖子,发现没有ryan millar的转帖,感到有些...虽然他长相不济吧,但是球打的还是不错的嘛!再说最近总在论坛里看到他的头像在晃来晃去,所以在这里表一下感吧~
基本资料就从USA Volleyball网站上直接copy一下好了:
Ryan Millar .Home:  Alpine, Utah
Birthday:  1/22/1978
Position: Middle Blocker
Height: 6-8 (204cm)
Weight: 216 lbs (98kg)
College: BYU
Joined Team: May 1999
PERSONAL: Born Ryan Madsen Millar on Jan. 22, 1978 in San Dimas, Calif. ... Parents are Steven and Mardi... He is married to Suzanne... Together, they are proud parents of Max, born in June of 2006... Ryan also has two brothers: James and Jon... Enjoys snowboarding, golfing and being with his wife... Graduated from BYU in 2001 with a degree in sociology... In July 2006, Millar was named as an assistant coach for the BYU men's volleyball team under Head Coach Tom Peterson... In August 2006, Ryan was named co-interim head coach of the BYU men's volleyball team after Peterson's sudden resignation. After one season with the BYU men's program, Millar returned to the U.S. Men's National Team and removed his name from consideration for the BYU head coaching position... His most defining moment was getting married at 19... His happiest moment in sports was winning the gold medal at the 2008 Olympic Games... While celebrating the gold medal victory, Ryan held up a poster of son, Max... Disneyland held a parade for Ryan following the gold medal victory. He also got to throw out the first pitch at an LA Dodgers game and appeared on the Oprah Winfrey and Bonnie Hunt shows... Lists his life goals as "I want to be a great husband, I want to be a great father, and I want to coach an NCAA school to a National Championship"... He would also like to play on the Senior PGA Tour... Lists his gold medal and his golf clubs as his most prized possessions... Ryan played the 2008-09 and 2009-10 winter seasons for Istanbul Buyuksehir Belediye in Turkey.

其实开始了解他也是从07年开始的,当时就觉得他在场上非常活跃,能够带动大家的气氛,而且就算落后心态放得也比较稳,三号位进攻和lloy配合的天衣无缝,相互信任,尤其在来回球时冷不丁的来一个反击,效果非常好。ryan的进攻速度快,拦网判断和手型也是不错的,当时David lee不过是个刚出道的毛头小子,在场上发挥不稳定,相比之下,ryan还是显得比较老道,而且就他那时候的状态来说,奥运会是他展现自我的最好时机。
场外他也是个非常随和的人,不少人应该看过08年奥运会前对美国队的Hugh和reid、ryan、lloy和clay的采访,他当时说了很多,这里贴一下他说的原话:
1、他对奥运会的感受
You know it’s always a big honor, I guess this is my third Olympic Games, so……, but everyone just is special for the next, we really look forward to Beijing, looking forward to get a result, hopefully and be nice play well as a team, right now, we are doing some nice things as a team, and hopefully we can continue that in Beijing, and come out with a good result.
You know the thing I’m looking forward to the most probably is just that the atmosphere in Olympics, something that’s…… I think for a lot of first-time guys they don’t really understand what it really means to be there, be around with all other athletes, be with the country, just step on the court in the first match, and feel the excitement and energy and I think that’s thing that I cherished the most, the memories that I had most in the Olympics are just those a feeling sense of pride, representing my country, and knowing that the whole world is watching, and you only  get this chance, maybe once in your life, maybe twice for me, luckily three, sometimes even four, but something definitely need to be cherished, so……
In Athens, I would never forget the match we had in the quarterfinal game against Greece, you know we played in their home, the tourists were crowded, and going crazy and we can’t, we had a huge coming back to go to a medal game, and that’s definitely something that I always remembered, excitement, throw the victory after we won, that’s a pretty special moment.You know in Sydney I got to walk, in Athens, I actually had a very bad ankle sprain, so I couldn’t walk, but opening ceremonies are amazing, it’s no wonder why the kind of spangle of the game, it’s I mean, it’s just spectacle unlike anything else really, it’s like superable filled the sport pretty much, you walked into a stating with over thousands of people, they are all cheering for you , the thing is really cool at that time that everybody has the same goal, you know I mean everybody is undefeated, nobody’s competed yet, so everybody has the goal trying to achieve the Olympic glory and get out all the excitement together and one place, feel quite a big energy, it’s pretty amazing.
2、对目前球队的评价
Yeah, you know ,we’ve been together for a while now, we’ve got good mates of older veteran guys with a good mates of younger guys that coming in and kind of like a fire as the older guys, really feel their excitement about going their Olympics for the first time, I just feel like right now, we’re pretty good, this world league turned the worn right now, it’s a nice test for us to jog as a team and play best volleyball, hopefully we haven’t yet played our best volleyball, hopefully the play comes in the August, when we strike among the against, yeah, I feel like worn a nice strike right now coming together nicely, we’re doing some nice things on the court, hopefully I can continue.
Yeah, you know, we’re going to Olympics to win obviously, we’ve been put into all the work if we won’t feel we’ve have shot it and bringing home a gold medal, I think it’s really meant a lot for us, there is a lot of good teams out there, it’s definitely not going to be easy, it’s probably the hardest thing we are trying to do on the volleyball court, but I faith some of my teammates that they are going to work hard as I am, trying to achieve what we want to achieve, and surely it would be nice in Beijing with a little bit hard, I think it’s kind of overwhelming goal right now, I think others guys are probably saying the same thing, you know Hugh always talks about you know, we are on the court, just giving you all, and you’ll good enough or you are not and come a couple of weeks here, we’ve seen the good enough, I think we are, so see what happens.
3、如何调整身体和心理的状态
You just try to stay physically fit as you can, also the important time right now is recovery, especially we are worldly in the match travel that we do, it’s really important that you are given in certain days, you want to get it sweaty. Make sure you are physically ready to do, also you want to make sure you take care of you body, cause you over train and you get a point when you need a little bit actual power, a little bit actual booms, you don’t have it because you’ve already spent that on something else, so I guess it’s a pretty important thing, I think our coach did a good job realizing that’s an important issue, right now especially, and constructing pressure around which we think is important right now, physically and mentally, but it’s definitely something you need to take care about your body, you need to be mentally prepared for what it takes to be a good player in Olympics as well, it’s not only the physical part, also the mental part, every match you played is physically and mentally drowning, because you give so much after you feel you are really tired, you know that’s why we play a day and we have a day off, the day off is really important to get back what you need to be at the 100 percent for the next day, it’s snitch thing at that time.
4、对他当时训练地方的评价
Yes, that’s true, there have been too many days we practice and it’s not only been us, you know we come in the morning, there is either little girls doing some mastics, volleyball kept going on, or the DL basketball league is going on, they are doing some of time raising, I think it’s good to have that because you’ll never going that volleyball match that is quiet and there’s nobody else there, you know what I mean, there is always being a little bit commotion, I think that helps us as well, often we don’t really have that too much, once a while we gonna tour that we are going through the jam. There’s never anything like this, I think definitely it’s something that is benefit to us.
It’s been great, it’s behind us the whole time, we try to give back the community as much as we can, this summer has been a lot of stuff we’ve done to go out the community to help different organizations, sign autographs whatever we can do really, we thank for the opportunity we have come here, and we can take this in the houses and I think it’s important to give back as much as possible, especially the Olympians, there’s a lot of chances to go things like today we gonna help these kids over here that are riding bikes down the streets, so it’s great, something that everybody looks forward to is something that are extremely worthwhile, so……, I think so, for what he told us, they are proud for working here, they are happy this is our home, and we are in the same way, you know, hopefully this is something that we can continue to do through out of the rest of the history of volleyball, it seems that it just fits.  
在美国队夺得08年奥运冠军后,再回顾这段视频,就会有很多感触了
我觉得他是这些队员里把自己家庭弄得最高调了...尤其是奥运会决赛之后拿着他儿子max照片在场上到处转悠,好像有一篇文章问他关于家庭的东东,结果他很能侃啊,说什么他老婆很好很好,他对儿子非常疼爱,yadi yadi yada...看他那么幸福的样子,觉得这种男人还是很靠谱的!
不过我老爸曾对我说:看他的脸你不怕晚上作噩梦么... 其实还好啦,至今还没做过
虽然奥运会后休整的时间比较长,最近WL的状态不是太好,希望能在今年世锦赛上调整好状态,和其他队员一起取得好成绩吧~god bless...
下面几个帖子就边发照片边介绍好了

评分

查看全部评分

楼主| 发表于 2010-7-11 00:10:36 | 显示全部楼层
他的大头贴们
221385.jpg
这是08年去奥运前照的
millar.jpg
这应该是在BYU当教练时候照的
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2010-7-11 00:12:57 | 显示全部楼层
06年在BYU当主教练,话说还是挺有范的
Head%20coach.jpg
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2010-7-11 00:16:35 | 显示全部楼层
想说他是个好爸爸和好老公~~但是19岁就结婚是不是有点~~~
610xzs.jpg
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2010-7-11 00:21:05 | 显示全部楼层
456.jpg
U3072P461T5D256402F154DT20080824151139.jpg
safsfc.jpg
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2010-7-11 00:23:01 | 显示全部楼层
在训练小孩子打球
无标题.jpg
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2010-7-11 00:25:46 | 显示全部楼层
发一些他08年奥运会的照片
610x.jpg
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2010-7-11 00:26:24 | 显示全部楼层
3114076.jpg
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2010-7-11 00:26:57 | 显示全部楼层
3169246 - 复制 (2).jpg
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2010-7-11 00:29:27 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 kriyazhao 于 2010-7-11 00:36 编辑

b-usa-russia-vb-cd-31.jpg
3169411.jpg
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2010-7-11 00:30:21 | 显示全部楼层
ewfsdfs.jpg
Olympics+Day+6+Volleyball+jDencwfvKLcl.jpg
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2010-7-11 00:31:58 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 kriyazhao 于 2010-7-11 00:37 编辑

51192962.jpg
2893756.jpg
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2010-7-11 00:32:54 | 显示全部楼层
一直对这张照片很觊觎,两位副攻实在是...
82080265 - 复制.jpg
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2010-7-11 00:35:45 | 显示全部楼层
这个发照片的速度一快,就比较郁闷,所以有些图片会重,版主看着不顺眼就删掉重复的吧
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2010-7-11 00:37:52 | 显示全部楼层
这张照片令人很心痛....
efsdfs.jpg
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2010-7-11 00:40:56 | 显示全部楼层
这是奥运夺冠之后在Oprah Show奥运冠军齐聚节目的照片(Oprah就是牛啊,能把所有美国队的奥运冠军都请来)
20080903_tows_volleyballmen_350x263 - 复制 (2).jpg
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-7-11 01:00:23 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 sheng319 于 2010-7-11 01:06 编辑

美国队比较闷,Ryan在场上能带动气氛。顺便说一下,他马上要有第二个孩子了。

卡通照还不错,不会做恶梦。
ryan_millar_big.jpg
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2010-7-11 01:04:47 | 显示全部楼层
不行,万一做恶梦了咋整... 不知道是看多还是怎么的,有时候觉得他长得还有点意思...
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-7-11 06:30:48 | 显示全部楼层
虽然不是帅锅 但也不至于看了会做恶梦
不错 觉得美国队整体的球风就是蛮朴实的。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-7-15 22:21:38 | 显示全部楼层
我最爱的美国男排啊,所有的队员都支持和欣赏
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 开放注册

本版积分规则

QQ|手机版|小黑屋|VBOL.cn ( 浙公网安备 33021202000496号 )

GMT+8, 2024-6-16 20:03 , Processed in 0.453776 second(s), 30 queries .