找回密码
 开放注册
查看: 2307|回复: 4

海宁赛后接受采访及twitter更新

[复制链接]
发表于 2011-1-22 17:23:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Q. A bit of a disappointing result. What was the difference between the two of you?
JUSTINE HENIN: Well, of course it's disappointing to lose like this. She is just been better than me, especially in the important moments. I got some opportunities in the second set to come back, but I never really took the lead in this match. I was really too far.

I never took the good opportunities and she was much more aggressive than me. So that made a big difference.

Q. You dominated her in the past. Does that make it even more disappointing? Did you think you had her?

JUSTINE HENIN: The past is the past. I have to be focus on what happened today. I knew it was another match, another situation for both of us. So I wasn't feeling confident because I did beat her many times. I knew it could be a tough match, and it has been for me.

Q. Did you sense a vulnerability in her? She was serving for the match twice and then it goes to tiebreak. There were several match points there as well.

JUSTINE HENIN: Yeah, I felt she got bit nervous at that time and I had nothing anymore to lose. So just went for my chances. It was a bit better at the end, but not enough, as I served a few double faults in the tiebreak and did a couple of yeah, too many mistakes today and not enough winners and chances that I could take.

So it wasn't good enough to win that match.

Q. You double faulted nine times. What was that about? Was your arm troubling you again today?

JUSTINE HENIN: Well, there are no excuse about that. I know in what condition I go on the court, so I have to, yeah, to don't take any excuse about that. Because I just it wasn't that easy for me today; it wasn't the best day I've had in my career so far. I hope next time it's going to be better.

Q. Now that you look at the rest of the draw, in reference especially to Sam Stosur and Kim, who do you like for the title next weekend?

JUSTINE HENIN: You know, I just come off the court just losing, so I'm not really concerned at the moment about what's going to happen. It's still very open. I really don't know.

Q. You said there are no excuses. Fully understood, but you were wearing a strapping on the elbow. It's not a big question for us.

JUSTINE HENIN: I know I'm not 100%. I knew it before walking on the court. That's why I say there are no excuses. I decided to play not being 100%. It's been difficult in the last three days on my elbow and I just did everything that I could that it will be okay, but it wasn't enough.

I think Svetlana played a good match. She has been really much more aggressive than me, coming a lot to the net and going for the winners. She has, yeah, all the credit today.

Q. Been six months since you injured the elbow. Are you surprised it's taken so long to get it right again?

JUSTINE HENIN: It is long, yeah, but I knew it could be long. Also could be home this week and I was here to compete. Not at my best yet, but I think I did a lot of improvement in the last few months.

I knew it was serious problem. It's not the end yet. I will have to be patient.

Q. So if this wasn't a Grand Slam, would you have delayed your comeback a bit longer?

JUSTINE HENIN: I don't know. I don't know. Yeah, it's important to come back and to play, to make my arm stronger; in another way, it's not that easy to you don't compete at your best. But it's a choice, and I made that one.

I think it was still a good one.
 楼主| 发表于 2011-1-22 17:23:28 | 显示全部楼层
问:有点让人失望的结果,你们俩之间有什么不同吗?

海宁:嗯,输掉这样一场比赛当然令人失望。她的表现比我要好,特别是在关键时刻。第二局我曾经有机会扳回来,但是这场比赛中我从来没能领先过。我也有点太不在状态了。
我没能抓住好机会,她打得比我更具有侵略性。这是很大的不同。
问:过去你对她占优。这是不是让你更加失望?
海宁:过去只是过去,我不得不面对今天发生的一切。我知道这对于我们双方来说是一场新的比赛,新的环境下的。所以尽管我打败她很多次,但是我还是没有那么自信。我知道比赛会很艰苦,对我来说也确实如此。
问:你能找到她的弱点么?她有两个发球胜赛局,然后来到了抢七。也有几个局点的机会。
海宁:是的,我觉得那时候她有点紧张,而我已经没什么好输得了。所以这是我的机会。最后打得还不错,但是还不足以赢得比赛。比如在抢七中我发了几个双误,双误啊,今天太多失误了。我没抓住太多机会。
所以我的表现不足以赢得比赛。
问:你有9个双误,这怎么了?你的胳膊伤病今天影响到你了么?
海宁:嗯,这不是输球的借口。我知道我进入球场时的状态,所以我不得不,嗯,不能为这个找什么借口。因为今天对我不太容易,这不是迄今为止我职业生涯理最好的时期。我希望下次能更好些。
问:现在你看接下来的比赛里面,特别是斯托瑟和Kim,你觉得谁会在下周赢得锦标?
海宁:你明白的,我刚刚带着失败离开球场,所以我真的不是很关心接下来发生什么。大家都有机会,我真的不知道。
问:你说没有借口。完全明白,但是你胳膊肘上带着绷带。我们有点疑问。
海宁:我知道我不是在100%的状态。在进入球场前我就知道这些。这是为什么我说没有借口。哪怕不是100%的状态我也决定参加比赛了。过去三天肘部的伤病对我来说很困难,我尽力了,表现还好,但是这不够。
我认为库兹尼佐娃打了场很好的比赛。她比我打得有侵略性的多,经常积极上网。她赢得理所当然。
问:自从你肘部受伤已经六个月了。你觉得花这么长时间恢复正常吗?
海宁:真的有点长,嗯,但是我知道应该更长些。也许这周应该呆在家里,但是我在这里比赛。还不是我最好的状态,但是我觉得过去几个月我有了很大的提高。我知道这是个严重的问题,而且还没结束。我不得不更耐心些。
问:那么如果不是因为大满贯,那么你可能会推迟你的复出吗?
海宁:我不知道。嗯,回来参加比赛非常重要,会让我的胳膊更适应,另外一方面,如果你不在最佳状态时总会不是那么容易。但这是一个机会,我也尝试了。我觉得这不错。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2011-1-22 17:23:58 | 显示全部楼层
twitter:
Is finishing the luggage. Disappointed to leave Melbourne so quick but that's the sport... Back to Belgium!

评分

查看全部评分

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-1-22 22:42:45 | 显示全部楼层
还是希望能慢慢调整回来......
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-1-24 15:05:37 | 显示全部楼层
还是彻底养好了伤再打吧
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 开放注册

本版积分规则

QQ|手机版|小黑屋|VBOL.cn ( 浙公网安备 33021202000496号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 04:40 , Processed in 0.280520 second(s), 26 queries .