找回密码
 开放注册
楼主: alexsl66

俄罗斯女排2011大奖赛正式大名单:没有 Sokolova。

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2011-7-13 00:13:40 | 显示全部楼层

昨天 Kuzyutkin 说他利用总统杯试了一些新人。结果使他有点失望。他没有提到任何人名。不过明显两位自由人现在还不符合俄罗斯女排水平。大概他想看看 Kuzyakina 。不过此人能力也是有限,只是经验多点。

至于 Sedova,生孩子后,她本季在俄超联没打几场。当然有点希望她能够尽快进入状况,不过这里 Kuzyutking 是在冒险。不过因为 M4 今年休息,所以他的选择也真不多。

另外 Kuzyutkin 还提到俄罗斯女排刚开始集训。现在还没有办法跟中国女排比。中国女排在总统杯发挥最好,得胜合理。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-7-13 01:03:21 | 显示全部楼层
Oh my Lady Gaga~~
Kuzyakina居然穿5号球衣
俄罗斯5号自从98年以来就娘娘和Pasynkova穿过。。。。。
还是 ...
銮湙 发表于 2011-7-12 23:52

fateeva03年穿的也是5号

评分

查看全部评分

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-7-13 09:25:06 | 显示全部楼层
也许临场空降都说不准
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-7-13 11:54:52 | 显示全部楼层
Kuzyakina看中她补一传吧。。
莫斯科的时候她就被老头改成了不是自由人。。后排替上去补一传和防守的
:dabin6这位姐姐偶还挺喜欢的。。
:dabin10裤爷爷跟偶一样喜欢莫斯科。。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-7-13 12:28:08 | 显示全部楼层
有木有其他接一傳的主攻空降?
我奇想就算koshelova不能打大獎賽, 也可隋隊去做後備席:dabin
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-7-13 15:36:55 | 显示全部楼层
http://www.volley-balls.ru/news/ ... ng-capable-of-.html
贴一个Osichkina的采访,不知道她还有没有机会穿上俄罗斯国家队队服
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-7-15 14:37:40 | 显示全部楼层
Vladimir Kuzyutkin: Now each player worth weight in gold

eltsin's Cup has become one of the stages of preparation of female volleyball team to the main starts of the season. Performance of the team in the tournament said the team coach Vladimir Kuzyutkin.
Last weekend in Yekaterinburg The international tournament in volleyball women's teams Cup Yeltsin. In the semifinals, our girls gave the Brazilian, while in the match for third place were stronger than the Polish national team. In mid-August, the Russian national team will begin the presentation at the commercial tournament Grand Prix, and in the fall it is to the main start of the season - first European championship and then the World Cup, which, in fact, will be raffled off trips to the Olympics in London. The results of performances of the team in the Cup Yeltsin led Russia head coach Vladimir Kuzyutkin.
- In general, the team performed well. I'm pleased with what dedication played a girl. But suddenly the old and new injuries added. Natalia Goncharova, the semi-final with Brazil sprained foot. Tatiana Kosheleva in the tournament have become concerned about her knee. Most likely, Kosheleva not be able to play at the Grand Prix. Let me remind you that our main libero - Kabeshova and Kryuchkova yet also in the ranks because of injuries.

The large number of injured players? - That is the situation in the heaviest of the team

- I would not say so. The situation was serious when I took three years ago, the national team. Of course, it will be hard to play without a reception. I know that both men had problems with the injured, but still they choose the players more. We have now each player their weight in gold.

- You are attracted to the Yeltsin Cup as libero in the Chernova and Pankova. They fell short of expectations?

- They were, as they could. I hope that Kabeshova still have time to recover. As for the Draft, then there is a lack of experience. Still, she played at the Proton, which can not be attributed to the leaders of the Russian championship as the level of the game and the selection of players. We will try in this situation Grand Prix Viktoria Kuzyakina. Although she played a little last season in Dinamo Moscow, but it is a high class libero. Viktoria arrives at the camp in Anapa. I would not want to focus on our difficulties. They did so and are given to overcome them.

- What is the plan of further preparation for the Grand Prix?

- July 15, we start training in Novogorsk, the 18th we leave for camp in Anapa, back in Moscow for three days before the Grand Prix and have fly away from Moscow to Guangzhou.

- Ekaterina Gamova while preparing an individual program?

- Yes, she trains alone. Of course, when she comes to the team, her shape will be different from the other players.

- When Lyubov Sokolova join the team and will do to speak at the European Championships?

- She promised to help the team, and I hope so very much.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-7-15 14:38:58 | 显示全部楼层
希望娃娃遠離傷病[s:742]
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-7-17 16:29:07 | 显示全部楼层
现在有两个都受伤咯 缺兵少将
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-7-17 20:27:12 | 显示全部楼层
MOROZOVA改了名字之后越发菜了
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-7-19 01:47:49 | 显示全部楼层
娘娘真是大牌哦,不过有这个资格
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-7-19 10:17:39 | 显示全部楼层
Vladimir Kuzyutkin: I hope that Gamova pick up a form for the second half of Grand Prix

Tomorrow Russian women's team sent to Anapa on the next stage of preparation for launch in August Grand Prix which runs until July 29. On the eve of the departure from Novogorsk, where the team is currently the head coach of Russian volleyball players Vladimir Kuzyutkin in an interview with SE Internet state to join the team of Ekaterina Gamova, and also noted that emphasis will be placed in Anapa tactics and courtship ended.
- Everything went as planned, Gamova joined the team tomorrow and with it sent to Anapa - said Kuzyutkin. - Of course, her shape is now different from all others, so that the load and it will be different, her preparation will deal with separately. But I'm sure she will catch up. She is an experienced person who understands everything. This is my art and my mates like to bring the player to an optimal state. Prior to the start of Grand Prix, of course, time is short, it is enough that it could go on court and play, but not enough to play well. And the second half of the tournament Gamova, I think is pick up the desired shape. As I've said many times to speed up its preparations, I will not.
Overall, the work goes according to plan, everything started training. Have sores, but small. Except Kosheleva, of course. This is our little trouble.

- The restoration of Kosheleva, doctors withdrawn about a month. When Tatiana discharged from the hospital and rehabilitation is complete, do not plan to call her in team at the end of this period that she was in the team and move this time was easier?

- While it is easy to be treated. Rehabilitation takes place under the supervision of doctors who know what's what. Maybe take Kosheleva with ourselves on Grand Prix to make this time with the team. This option is considered, we think about it.

- What will be devoted to the whole collection in Anapa?

- Work tactical, technical and tactical plan. On playback structure, constellations. In contrast to the previous stage before the Cup of Yeltsin when paid more attention to rather technical aspects.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-7-19 14:25:35 | 显示全部楼层
Russia may take Kosheleva to WGP after her surgery

In recovering from surgery on both knees, the outside hitter Kosheleva still does not have situation of game. The expectation is that the athlete returns to training in a month. Still, Russia’s technical committee is studying to take the attacker to the Grand Prix.

“The recovery of her medical needs monitoring. Maybe we should take Kosheleva to the Grand Prix, to join the group. This option is being considered and we need to think of it,” said coach Vladimir Kuzyutkin.

Kosheleva was diagnosed with a meniscus problem in both knees. As a result, the outside hitter came into court to contest the bronze medal Yeltsin Cup a week ago against Poland.

Besides Kosheleva, Russia has embezzlement of the outside hitter Sokolova, who only returns to the team for the European Championship, and libero Kryuchkova, bruised. The starting player of the position, Kabeshova, also recovering from injury
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-7-19 14:50:58 | 显示全部楼层
把这一段:Everything went as planned, Gamova joined the team tomorrow and with it sent to Anapa - said Kuzyutkin. - Of course, her shape is now different from all others, so that the load and it will be different, her preparation will deal with separately. But I'm sure she will catch up. She is an experienced person who understands everything. This is my art and my mates like to bring the player to an optimal state. Prior to the start of Grand Prix, of course, time is short, it is enough that it could go on court and play, but not enough to play well. And the second half of the tournament Gamova, I think is pick up the desired shape. As I've said many times to speed up its preparations, I will not.“

摆渡翻译在线,很有趣的是,‘gamova’会被译成‘王一梅’,哈哈。
增点笑料,还是自己译的好
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-7-19 17:12:57 | 显示全部楼层
Morozova有什么好的啊?
顽强斗争 发表于 2011-7-9 11:33
难道是因为她的姓氏和位置都和曾经的名将一样吗?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-7-19 18:32:05 | 显示全部楼层
难道是因为她的姓氏和位置都和曾经的名将一样吗?
希望之光 发表于 2011-7-19 17:12

挺悲惨啊,名誉被。。。。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-7-21 21:00:08 | 显示全部楼层
在微博上看到
"2011世界女排大獎賽俄羅斯隊名單已改,Olga Bukreeva代替Kosheleva"
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-7-21 22:03:55 | 显示全部楼层
在微博上看到
"2011世界女排大獎賽俄羅斯隊名單已改,Olga Bukreeva代替Kosheleva"
katsu 发表于 2011-7-21 21:00

[s:690]您在微波叫啥?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-7-21 22:33:06 | 显示全部楼层
Bukreeva 不是穿6那個嗎?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-7-21 22:43:54 | 显示全部楼层
要matienko干什麽,倒不如多帶一個攻手
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 开放注册

本版积分规则

QQ|手机版|小黑屋|VBOL.cn ( 浙公网安备 33021202000496号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 13:54 , Processed in 0.289565 second(s), 17 queries .