找回密码
 开放注册
查看: 1284|回复: 12

意大利女排前队长Cacciatori为大奖赛撰文

[复制链接]
发表于 2011-7-30 22:26:40 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

登录/注册后可看大图

Maurizia Cacciatori is a former setter and captain for Italy and played in over 200 matches, picking up the best setter award at the 1998 FIVB Volleyball Women’s World Championship. She helped the side to bronze at the 1999 Women’s European Championship in front of her home fans before picking up silver in the 2001 edition of the tournament in Bulgaria. She also won gold at the 2001 Mediterranean Games in Tunis, Tunisia. Maurizia is now retired and a very busy mother with recently born son Carlos Maria.

Germany could be a revelation

Looking at the teams on show, I think either Brazil, China or Italy will come out on top this year but it is worth keeping an eye on Germany who could easily become the shock team of the tournament. Many of their athletes have experience abroad and they have a group of fresh and talented players on hand who can become game-winners. Additionally they have a strong coach in Giovanni Guidetti, and I’m not just saying that because we’re friends! I think that Germany might be the revelation.
I’m expecting a strong, professional attitude from all the Italian players. I know all of them, some of them really well. I admire the way the younger players are approaching the sport now, and many could easily be seen as veterans in their attitude. This is so important when you play a World Grand Prix. Being far from home for over a month you need to be focused on the team and its goals. It’s nice to see that now Italy have choices, for example the expert Francesca Piccinini can be substituted for the young Lucia Bosetti and you don’t lose any balance.
The team will have to be at their best to beat Brazil and USA. The Brazilians are the most dangerous team in the world to face. They play really fast, which is the main difference between Italy and Ze Roberto’s Brazil. All other aspects such as the playing system are similar, but the speed of the ball is really something. When I was playing, I was used to having some of the top Brazilian players in my team in the Italian Championship or as opponents. This helped a lot as you had an insight as to how they play, so when we were playing on a national level there were not as many surprises. But nowadays the players do not know each other as well as they do not play in the same championship in winter.
Many of Italian players have already stepped up in the last few years. The likes of Francesca Piccinini, the symbol of the team, captain Eleonora “Leo” Lo Bianco, the setter and libero Paola Cardullo, known as “Pally” (a nickname which combines “Paola” with the Italian word “Palla”, meaning “ball”) who is a fantastic player. As for other international players to look out for it’s hard to say as there are so many quality athletes out there. Saying that, I expect Russia’s Ekaterina Gamova to shine again. She is an icon for volleyball.
I still believe that the World Grand Prix is one of the most important tournaments to be held, alongside the Olympic Games and the World Championships. Every Federation always chooses their best team to play in the competition always. When I played for Italy you did sometimes see countries put out weaker sides intentionally in other tournaments, holding back their best players, which is logical and necessary to develop a group. However, this is something of a rarity in the World Grand Prix. It has such a strong image and is one of the best competitions to be held. For Italy, as for the other teams, the World Grand Prix will be probably the most important step to preparing for the long qualification road towards London 2012.
I consider the World Grand Prix as a fantastic experience, even from the human side. I had the chance to visit many countries and cities when I played which I would never have seen otherwise. As an example, after all these years I still recall the fans’ embrace in Chennai in 1998. They were so enthusiastic that the organizers had to call the police to allow us to exit the venue, because there were fans everywhere. Even the relationship with other players is really helped by the formula of the competition. It is so rare that the teams can sit together after the matches, sharing the halls of the same hotel, having the time to share experiences. We became very close friends with the Cuban players thanks to the World Grand Prix, even before they joined the National Italian Championship. I have fantastic memories of those days.

原文地址:http://www.fivb.org/EN/volleyball/competitions/WorldGrandPrix/2011/Blog.asp?Tourn=WGP2011

发表于 2011-7-30 22:50:37 | 显示全部楼层
这个人是意大利的那个老二传么
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2011-7-30 22:54:01 | 显示全部楼层
回复 2# dippo

是的 第一段就是她基本介绍 可惜了02没参加 04年参加奥运资格赛 奥运被FERRETTI挤下……

话说BONITTA在摒弃老将方面的确是冷酷无情啊……
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-7-30 22:56:10 | 显示全部楼层
回复  dippo

是的 第一段就是她基本介绍 可惜了02没参加 04年参加奥运资格赛 奥运被FERRETTI挤下 ...
aprillure 发表于 2011-7-30 22:54

可惜了
我一直觉得伯尼塔想穆里尼奥。。
    太冷了
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-7-31 01:37:36 | 显示全部楼层
呵呵,这姐姐还看好中国队啊
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-7-31 23:46:58 | 显示全部楼层
现在意大利的二传也不错啊!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-8-1 00:03:02 | 显示全部楼层
以前看过她打球,还不错的

点评

您肯定没看过悉尼意大利打古巴,她连续给rinieri七个球的精彩画面,一攻加六个调整。。。连续的,不带喘气的,刻骨铭心啊,面条国球员锲而不舍的防反,但是她们的二传认为只有一个调整攻的点。  详情 回复 发表于 2011-8-3 19:57
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-8-2 10:35:37 | 显示全部楼层
说巴西,意大利,中国可能是冠军,其实只是客套。倒是很看好巴西。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-8-3 10:58:35 | 显示全部楼层
98世锦赛她拿最佳二传倒是令人(包括她本人)大吃一惊
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-8-3 19:57:05 | 显示全部楼层
331043405 发表于 2011-8-1 00:03
以前看过她打球,还不错的

您肯定没看过悉尼意大利打古巴,她连续给rinieri七个球的精彩画面,一攻加六个调整。。。连续的,不带喘气的,刻骨铭心啊,面条国球员锲而不舍的防反,但是她们的二传认为只有一个调整攻的点。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-8-3 19:57:37 | 显示全部楼层
她估计和guidetti关系太好,各种莫名其妙追捧德国
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-8-3 21:42:23 | 显示全部楼层
真感谢这位姐姐,还能看好中国女排。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-8-3 22:05:39 | 显示全部楼层
居然还说到了皮女和leo
受不了
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 开放注册

本版积分规则

QQ|手机版|小黑屋|VBOL.cn ( 浙公网安备 33021202000496号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 07:21 , Processed in 0.881869 second(s), 22 queries .