[复制链接]
发表于 2014-10-8 01:54:41 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
真的真的很生气,希望大家能支持一下
女排打得不好是一码事
但被黑这么多真的要表达,避免这情况继续发生
郎平说赛后意大利教练还冲她诡笑,她差点忍不住了!!太过分
我发的电邮如下,基本上所有部门我都发过一遍,现在等回复,他们不回我不罢休:

To whom it may concern,

After watching the "Big Match" played between China and Italy on October 5th , I couldn't stop myself from thinking why there were so many bad calls in the match.  The principle of putting the so called Hawk Eye System into the match is to ensure a fair and accurate judgement. However , what we saw from the match was numerous bad calls from the referees even with the evidences presented by the "challenge" system.

There were several remarkable bad calls which I need clear explanation from FIVB. The first one was from the first set when the Italian outside hitter, Piccinini, made a net violation, both of her hands hit the top band of the net when the ball was in play, and that was clearly shown in the challenge replay. However, the point still went to the Italian team and the official explanation was that there was a problem with the system and the playback couldn't be done for a second time. That was ridiculous, the replay system aims to provide a clear sight of what has happened on the court by "repeatedly" playing back the clips and now it says the point goes to the Italian team because the video couldn't be replayed a second time. So why are we still using this system if we can just play the video once? Everyone who was watching the match clearly saw the net violation made by Piccinini and even if there really was a temporary problem with the system, the final judgement should be a tie, which is a replay of the point. But the referee's judgement was that the point went to the Italian team. I am here to find out on what grounds was this judgement made?

Another bad call came from the second set when the Chinese team was just one point away from winning the set. Again the Italian outside hitter hit the ball out and the Chinese blockers didn't make any contact with the ball. It could be clearly proved in the replay clip, but the first referee called that a touch. I don't remember the name of the first referee but he was definitely biased towards the host team.

The third bad call came from the fourth set where the Italian outside hitter hit the ball out but the first referee called that in and Coach Lang requested a challenge on that. In the replay video, the whole ball was obviously off the side line and that should be a point given to the Chinese team. Ridiculously, the referees overruled the result of the system and counted the ball as in. I have seen several similar challenges in the previous matches and all the referees counted this kind of landing position as out.

I hope FIVB can give us a clear explanation of the bad calls . How you are going to reply this email will be published on several major sports forums and magazines. I am not sure if the referees are undertrained or if they have been bribed , but I hope referees training can be  bettered in no time to ensure such bad calls won't happen again in the third round and the final round.

Regards,
Jeffrey

评分

查看全部评分

发表于 2014-10-8 02:09:35 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
英语水平的确非常棒,没有什么中式英语。不过投诉了等于白投诉。fivb不接受普通球迷投诉裁判的,几年前我打过Email和电话过国际排联,根本没啥结果。电话里人家说我们不管。电邮没有回复。当然如果你这么对FIFA做,结果也差不多一样。因为那种组织只接受成员国的代表申诉。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-10-8 02:09:36 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
信写得不错。你的心情大家都理解,我们都很气愤。谢谢你。唯一的瑕疵时信末你提到裁判可能被贿赂,没有证据的前提下这样说不妥。

点评

想想危机中这个老头子在位时啥也没为我朝某过福利,现在下位了,裁判也那么欺负我们  详情 回复 发表于 2014-10-8 02:17
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-10-8 02:09:39 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
英语水平的确非常棒,没有什么中式英语。不过投诉了等于白投诉。fivb不接受普通球迷投诉裁判的,几年前我打过Email和电话过国际排联,根本没啥结果。电话里人家说我们不管。电邮没有回复。当然如果你这么对FIFA做,结果也差不多一样。因为那种组织只接受成员国的代表申诉。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-10-8 02:17:19 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
volleyrabbit 发表于 2014-10-8 02:09
信写得不错。你的心情大家都理解,我们都很气愤。谢谢你。唯一的瑕疵时信末你提到裁判可能被贿赂,没有证据 ...

想想危机中这个老头子在位时啥也没为我朝某过福利,现在下位了,裁判也那么欺负我们
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-10-8 02:38:46 | 显示全部楼层
论坛真是出人才,很多牛人都不显山露水,这英语水平,啧啧啧。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-10-8 08:32:41 | 显示全部楼层
英语写得不错,不过这种投诉估计也是石沉大海!
虽然主场黑哨在所难免,借用郎妈的一句,我们自身做得还不够好!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-10-8 08:37:19 | 显示全部楼层
组织能接受个人的投诉吗?说人家受贿,小心被反告哦!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-10-8 08:43:54 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
很过分支持下Jeffrey、意大利主场真的很让人生气、上次这次都黑。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-10-8 09:34:10 | 显示全部楼层
很想知道郎平得黄牌的那次鹰眼挑战,慢动作回放意大利那么明显的触网怎么没有判?

点评

看着俄罗斯、克罗地亚吃黄,再看看郞平也吃黄,心里也释然了,一个吃黄有问题,两个吃黄或许有问题,三个都吃黄就是给黄的那个有问题了。  详情 回复 发表于 2014-10-8 10:30
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-10-8 10:30:19 | 显示全部楼层
虎虎 发表于 2014-10-8 09:34
很想知道郎平得黄牌的那次鹰眼挑战,慢动作回放意大利那么明显的触网怎么没有判?

看着俄罗斯、克罗地亚吃黄,再看看郞平也吃黄,心里也释然了,一个吃黄有问题,两个吃黄或许有问题,三个都吃黄就是给黄的那个有问题了。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-10-8 10:40:35 | 显示全部楼层
会回信的
我从去年开始写,每封都有回的
但是有些是客套,有些网站上的错误都是立马就改了
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 开放注册

本版积分规则

QQ|手机版|小黑屋|VBOL.cn ( 浙公网安备 33021202000496号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-21 12:46 , Processed in 0.262625 second(s), 24 queries .