找回密码
 开放注册
查看: 5612|回复: 35

大家有看钢叉洛娃接受巴西媒体的采访全文吗?钢叉与加莫娃和科舍都有问题?不希望这样

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-8-2 12:03:25 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
                                Never say never. Goncharova gave an interview to the “rivalry” Brazilian                                                                                                                                                                                                       Here comes an English translated version of an interview, Ms Natalia Obmochaeva (Goncharova) gave during the final round of World Grand Prix Final in Omaha, USA, with a Brazilian media.
During the interview, at the age of 26 and world champion in 2010,  Goncharova spoke about the “rivalry” with Brazilian, beauty, the current stage of Russia, dreams, memorable moments and hr.
- Is it true that you do not like the Brazilian?
It’s not about liking or not. They never talk to us at the hotel. They do not give good morning, good afternoon and good night. So we just do the same as how we are treated.
- All this was because of the rivalry?
Yes there is a great rivalry between Russia and Brazil. But this is not new and it existed long in earlier era. Nothing has changed.
- You do not like to be interviewed, so why did you accept this interview  ?
I am a normal person. Shy. People hardly approach me. You are different. You are educated, I will respond. I agreed to be interviewed by the way I was approached in the hotel. I had never before spoken to any journalist from Brazil. In fact, I rarely give interviews, especially this is not a short one. I do not feel comfortable to do it with foreign people, but since we’re here I will answer all questions.
- As it is to be considered the most beautiful of world volleyball player?
Is that a question or a statement?
- Yes, both. How to live with it?
I am thankful to my parents. But it gets out of court. My priority is and always will be volleyball. I do not mix things under any circumstances.
- Have you worked as a model?
Yes. In Russia I have done a few photo-shoot, but nothing that takes the focus of the courts.
- Does your beauty bother people?
Look like as if someone confuses things I do not know. If there is any jealousy. I’m just like all the players. I do not have different treatment from other players with my beauty.
- Gamova will play again for the World Cup in August?
I do not know. This question you should direct to Yuri (* Yuri Marichev, the head coach of national team).
- The team currently plays better without her presence among the holders…
I respect your opinion.
- And if she comes back?
I will continue giving 100% and always do my best in the court, with or without her.
- Sokolova is another one that will possibly return. What do you think?
I think it would be great. She is an experienced player. It will help.
- Goncharova is now one of the best players in the world?
You say that? That’s good. I’m glad, but do not consider myself one of the best in the world.
- What can you talk about the performance of Russia, silver medalist at the Grand Prix?
We did a good job in Grand Prix. This medal simply means a lot to the whole group. We did some good games, but we still have to develop for the World Cup. I think no one expected anything from Russia and we surprised.
- Russia confirmed that Kosheleva will train for the World Cup.
A curiosity. As Marichev is based on coaching job, he is the coach and I am one of the players (laughs loudly).
- Behind the scenes it is said that the environment is not good…
I can not answer that (visibly embarrassed).
- What was your most unforgettable match?
It was the European Championship we won in 2013. It was an unforgettable final against Germany. That match sticks in my memory.
- And the dream?
The Olympic champions next year.
- What do you do outside the court?
I love going to the movies, walking with my dog, I have a Sharpei (a dog breed). I am a normal woman.
- Would you accept to play in the Brazilian league?
Yes, if the proposal is good financially I see no reason not to play in Brazil.
Remark from Volleyrussia:
This interview these days has received lots of comments on Goncharova, either good or bad, especially on her comment on Brazilian players. What we believe is Goncharova is a very genuine person and shy as she said. But when you come up to her in a casual occasion, she does easily give a little smile, a really little one. Sometimes, we need to understand that players will encounter difficulty in giving an interview conducted in a foreign language that they do not manage to express their true feeling from their bottom of their heart.

发表于 2015-8-2 12:14:02 | 显示全部楼层
感觉她很真诚直率, 回答挺得体的。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-8-2 12:22:32 | 显示全部楼层
原来巴西女人这么没素质,连个招呼都不打,难怪球场上巴西人的嚣张更加令人讨厌。

点评

塔伊萨还跟加莫娃击掌庆祝?? 场下么?  详情 回复 发表于 2015-8-3 09:09
巴西有些队员是挺看不惯的!但好像去年世俱杯单项奖颁奖的时候,塔伊萨还跟加莫娃击掌庆祝来着,当时把我雷惨了  详情 回复 发表于 2015-8-2 12:31
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-8-2 12:26:23 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
这个东西每个人的看法都不同,看你自己怎么想。就算是队友也不会见得每个人关系都很好。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-8-2 12:31:39 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
大大大卫 发表于 2015-8-2 12:22

巴西有些队员是挺看不惯的!但好像去年世俱杯单项奖颁奖的时候,塔伊萨还跟加莫娃击掌庆祝来着,当时把我雷惨了
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-8-2 12:47:52 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
冈x与科舍兩人關係很好,在另外幾篇訪問中提到十分期待科舍回來。跟卡佳是隊友,但沒不和,她倆都說過因位置重疊大家都喜歡那她們比較,但她倆沒不和。兩人都不是熱情的人
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-8-2 12:53:03 | 显示全部楼层
我覺得不打招呼也沒有太大問題吧,人家又跟你不熟,你也不會在街上見到陌生人跟她打招呼吧,雖然大家經常在國際場上碰到,但又沒有一齊相處過
FABIOLA和加雷在俄羅斯打球跟客舍,王母都相處得不錯,巴西主教練吉馬跟王母關係也不錯
我覺得鋼叉也是經常有這些事發生,以前就傳聞過她跟卡佳不和
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-8-2 14:17:13 | 显示全部楼层
不打招呼很正常啊……比如世界杯十二支队伍每天早中晚遇到都要问好是不是太奇怪了点……

而且刚查和加莫娃本来就不是一代人,又有位置竞争关系,所以关系淡然也是正常的。

同一支队伍像一个大家庭?可遇不可求。

正如你也不会和班上每个同学 单位每个同事都关系好一样。

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-8-2 14:34:57 | 显示全部楼层
“I am a normal woman.”  哈哈,这句话排在第三,意思是第三件事就是和抹茶夫OOXX了???{:soso_e102:}
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-8-2 17:25:26 | 显示全部楼层
这种抱怨真够无聊的
特别在外网看见这放大的标题‘不打招呼blahblahblah’
略事儿逼
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-8-2 19:14:38 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 biheart 于 2015-8-2 19:20 编辑

- Russia confirmed that Kosheleva will train for the World Cup.
A curiosity. As Marichev is based on coaching job, he is the coach and I am one of the players (laughs loudly).

这句话的断句Nicole断错了。。
Russia confirmed that Kosheleva will train for the World Cup.【这是记者的叙述
问题是A curiosity. As Marichev is based on coaching job【这句Google翻的不靠谱。。我用另外的翻译软件翻出来是玛丽切腹是作为教练是如何支持球队的。。
回答是he is the coach and I am one of the players (laughs loudly).

所以跟科舍不好这完全是无稽之谈。。冈在多个访问里非常期待科舍回归。。去年比赛结束的时候她也说过科舍是他们的球队核心

至于跟卡佳冈只是觉得跟她是竞争的关系。。友好谈不上有问题也谈不上。。

整个访问记者挖了很多坑。。但我觉得冈回答的还是不错。。

这个是原文
http://esportes.estadao.com.br/blogs/bruno-voloch/goncharova-estrela-da-russia-quebra-protocolo-e-concede-entrevista-exclusiva/
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-8-2 21:49:06 | 显示全部楼层
没有说不和啊。。。

不过偶冈真是世面见得少啊,怎么一个欧锦赛冠军就让他那么难忘了哈哈哈

点评

自己打的跟拍手的必然不同。。。  详情 回复 发表于 2015-8-3 08:24
毕竟也是她第一个啊,也是她主力打下的,不容易啊  详情 回复 发表于 2015-8-2 22:00
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-8-2 21:51:16 | 显示全部楼层

本来加神跟奥女士就关系不好,这又不是新闻

点评

你怎么知道她俩不好???  详情 回复 发表于 2015-8-2 22:00
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-8-2 22:00:14 | 显示全部楼层
罗洁爱尔 发表于 2015-8-2 21:49
没有说不和啊。。。

毕竟也是她第一个啊,也是她主力打下的,不容易啊

点评

偶冈现在比那时候更厉害啦。。。希望世界杯能有好成绩  详情 回复 发表于 2015-8-5 11:46
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-8-2 22:00:34 | 显示全部楼层
toxiczb 发表于 2015-8-2 21:51
本来加神跟奥女士就关系不好,这又不是新闻

你怎么知道她俩不好???
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-8-2 22:34:45 | 显示全部楼层
还是莫斯科迪纳摩俱乐部7月30日对钢叉的采访更靠谱,这里可以看出她很希望科舍回归。巴西的记者采访可能是离间术。希望俄罗斯女排团结、冲击冠军!

Natalia Obmochaeva: We have the chances, as Kosheleva will join us in World Cup

The best opposite spiker of 2015 World Grand Prix, top scorer Natalia Obmochaeva has conducted an interview with her club Dinamo Moscow on 30 July. Natasha shared her experience in the World Grand Prix finals and looked forward to the World Cup which will be held in August.

Q: After a long tournament – The World Grand Prix, Are you satisfied with the result?

A: Satisfied! But pity that we were not expected to achieve such a result and we were not called to be among the favorites of the tournament. But we proved that we can do more than what others think of us! We showed a good volleyball and a good team game.

Q: It was a dramatic moments of the tournament – Russia’s loss to the American and Chinese team, a tight and harsh schedule that in between two matches only have 16 hours. Do you think these hardness can test the team? Does this tournament benefit your experience, strength, understanding?

A: We gained a lot of experience! Schedule was really tight: five games in five days! We were preparing for what will be very hard, somewhere will need to reconfigure itself. Saying one to another, you have to be more emotional if the forces are not enough, we must manage the emotions. We tried to get started and did not slow down the speed.

Q: Marichev commented that this tournament as physically very difficult, what do you think?

Yes, it was. If Damir Kolec (Croatian physical trainer of Russian national team) was not there, it would be ten times harder. We went to the gym, a lot of work, and these work kept us in good shape!

-A: Which team do you think is stronger? USA or China?

For the match with Chinese team, I think we lost due to ourselves. It was really a little time to recover, and we did not have it, even to sleep well. USA is a strong team. Players who sit on the bench and that play on court are all equal. They have a good system, all components of the game at a high level.

Q: Brazil literally also breathes into the back…

A: Yes, but nevertheless, we beat them 3:0, and so deservedly took second place!

Q: You received an individual prize of the tournament, are you satisfied with your performance?

A: Of course, it’s nice! It gives extra motivation to me. It is a pity that the team was not able to take the first place. The first place team in the individual awards would be twice as nice!

Q: You’re the only opposite player since Natalia Malykh was injured in the final round, and you withstood the whole tournament. Marichev said that you even said that you can play without replacements when he wanted to give you a rest. Is it true?

A:Yes, there was such a moment in the game with the United States, when me and Katya (Kosianenko) were replaced. And I said then that we could try to catch up in the fourth game, play again to win.

Q:How did you feel yourself physically?

A: Physically I feel good, but always want to sleep because of jet lag. So you have to somehow adjust. Rest was not at all, so now I want to take a break, switch over to personal life.

Q: What’s the plans of the national team now? When and where to go?

A: Now we will have a gathering in Novogorsk, 14 of us are going to a small gathering in Japan, and then it will start the World Cup. I would like to perform well there and get qualified for the Olympics at the first stage. After all, there is the selection of winter and spring…We just play well and with a calm mind to play the season at the club, knowing that we are waiting for the game. I think we have the chances, as Kosheleva will join us and this is a big strength of the team.

Q: Shcherban, Lyubushkina, you, Kosianenko, Malova, Fetisova…this composition in the Grand Prix – it’s almost part of Dinamo Moscow. In fact, even it is not necessary to rehearse in the new season in the club?

A: Basically, yes! It is very good that we are gaining experience with the team and will be able to bring all these things at the club. That’s all…Just great!

图文来自volleyrussia
原文地址: http://www.russiavolley.com/7109 ... in-us-in-world-cup/

点评

钢叉自然力挑科舍回来,科舍不在的日子,说话的人少了,承担的人也少了,哈哈  详情 回复 发表于 2015-8-2 23:35
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-8-2 23:35:31 | 显示全部楼层
儒雅真诚BJ 发表于 2015-8-2 22:34
还是莫斯科迪纳摩俱乐部7月30日对钢叉的采访更靠谱,这里可以看出她很希望科舍回归。巴西的记者采访可能是 ...

钢叉自然力挑科舍回来,科舍不在的日子,说话的人少了,承担的人也少了,哈哈
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-8-3 08:24:17 | 显示全部楼层
罗洁爱尔 发表于 2015-8-2 21:49
没有说不和啊。。。

自己打的跟拍手的必然不同。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-8-3 09:09:09 | 显示全部楼层
大大大卫 发表于 2015-8-2 12:22

塔伊萨还跟加莫娃击掌庆祝??  场下么?

点评

不是场下,就是主持人宣布塔伊萨为最佳副攻她出来领奖的时候,就跟加莫娃击掌了的。法比奥拉出来领奖时也跟加莫娃击掌了。所以当时我就震惊了,其实可能也许只是国家队跟国家队之间有一些恩怨,但是运动员之间还好吧  详情 回复 发表于 2015-8-3 13:23
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-8-3 13:04:00 | 显示全部楼层
比较一下 刚查对王母和苟默华回归的不同看法。。

还有那句 i respect your opinion....
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 开放注册

本版积分规则

QQ|手机版|小黑屋|VBOL.cn ( 浙公网安备 33021202000496号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-1 09:21 , Processed in 0.566938 second(s), 28 queries .