发表于 2006-7-2 19:20:40 | 显示全部楼层
引用第36楼东坡肘子2006-07-02 12:45发表的“”:
小沃喜欢大林阿姨,韩国的张润喜嫂子,等等和他一样,身材比较矮小,但是技术不错的球员
[s:30]
  你这排的是什么辈儿?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-7-2 19:45:15 | 显示全部楼层
Ohbayashi's face against the backdrop of the National Yoyogi Stadium in the advertisement for the World Grand Champions Cup, a new event created in 1993 by the Japanese to maintain interest in the sport. She has become a major sports figure in her country, though the interest for volleyball is giving way to other sports in Japan, mainly football.
In my eyes, Motoko Ohbayashi is the most spectacular Japanese player of the last two decades. Since I haven't seen Japan's teams prior to 1980 I don't know it they had such dominant players back then. I know that Japan won several Olympic and World titles in those times, but that was back when volleyball was evolving into the sport we know today. It seems like Japan's success in the past relied on their innovative skills and strategies, and obviously, on their flawless function as a team. But ever since Ohbayashi stepped into the scene in the mid-'80s as a member of the Japanese Junior Team, one knew that she was destined for greatness—individual or collective. Unfortunately, it came only individually. Ohbayashi is probably the best player in the world never to have won an Olympic medal, and considering all the effort and time she put into the Japanese National Team, it seems like one of those cruel injustices of destiny.

When I first saw her it was at the '87 Japan Cup, a tournament that the FIVB was using to experiment with the rally scoring system (sets were to 30 with no sideouts). Ohbayashi struck me as a skinny lefty who had a whiplash of an arm. She and setter Kumi Nakada connected very well, and Ohbayashi, who was just coming off the Junior World Championships in Korea that same year, was immediately chosen to integrate the Senior team. She was very effective and diverse in her attack, running inward slides, back ones, even blind back-shoots from setter Nakada. For such an early age, it was just the beginning.  

In Seoul '88, she impressed even more. Her enthusiasm and level of play elevated Japan to unexpected performances against top ranked teams. In the semifinal against Peru she was especially effective, with the help of Nakada's miraculous orchestration of a third set comeback from 2-0. Peru was so overly confident that they would blank Japan out in 3 sets, that they underestimated how good these players really were. Nakada was driving Peruvian middle-blocker/setter Rosa García insane with her quick sets. Peru's go-to hitter Cecilia Tait was getting blocked more often than not, and Japan's incredible defence was picking every single ball just centimetres from the ground. Ohbayashi surprised the Peruvians with quick ones that Nakada would all of a sudden set behind her back, and not just one, SEVERAL. Japan's enthusiasm grew as the feeling that they could actually dig themselves out of a 0-2 hole was becoming a reality of Olympic proportions. Japan rallied to a fifth set (back then it wasn't rally point scoring) and got just 4 points away from the gold medal match. Peru seemed disoriented, but managed to re-gain its focus and pulled out a 15-13 win. Ohbayashi's disappointment was evident in the end, her face expressionless in disbelief. Japan almost won, invigorated by their recent addition from the ranks of the Junior Team. For Maruyama, Hiro, and Sugiyama, they knew it was their last Olympics, but for Ohbayashi things were just starting.

Her next shot at Olympic gold came for Ohbayashi in the beautiful city of Barcelona. If things had gone for Japan the way they started, Ohbayashi would've definitely retained better memories of her Spanish experience. Their first (and only) miracle match came in their début against the USA, where Japan outlasted the US-Americans in five sets. Ohbayashi scored match point when Nakada set her to the back row and USA player Yoko Zetterlund (who was raised in Japan and played for a university there) couldn't dig the ball, sending it out of bounds. But from then on things didn't go well for Japan. The other match that really mattered was against the Unified Team, and that was an easy loss for Japan. Their quarterfinal matchup against Brazil, was technically a great match to watch. Despite Ohbayashi and Nakada playing their hearts out on the court, Ichiko Satoh diving for the most amazing digs, and Brazil succumbing to their own nerves at times, Japan couldn't contain the eventual on-rush of Brazilian paix鉶, losing 3-1 and losing Olympic hope.  

Always cheerful, Ohbayashi donned the Japanese uniform for well over a decade, starting as early as 1987 on the Senior National Team and defending her country's colours for almost an entire decade. Now she is a sport's commentator in Japan, which goes to show how she continues to be linked to the sport.

Ohbayashi and Nakada cried long and hard after that match, for the future of Japanese volleyball was not looking bright, and this had been an opportunity to at least end up in the same place as Seoul, with a much reduced team. However, it was obvious that Japan was losing ground to the more powerful teams, the more physically extreme teams of Cuba, Russia, Brazil, and the USA. As difficult as it was to acknowledge, the dynasty of Japanese volleyball ended in the Palau Sant Jordi in Barcelona. Ohbayashi remained with the team throughout much of the remainder of the decade. She represented her national colours until prior to the World Championships in her country in 1998. But the level of the rest of the Japanese team declined, resulting in poorer finishings with each tournament: the 94 World's, the '96 Olympics, and the '98 World's all did not see good performances by Japan. This is a real pity, because Motoko Ohbayashi was still putting on world-class acts.

Ohbayashi hits a ball at the 95 World Cup. Though her team ended up in 6th place, she was spectacular in every way. [FIVB Photo Archives]
Every year it seemed like she got better, carrying the team on her shoulders ever more. In Atlanta she amazed me especially with her performance against teams like China that are not so physically overpowering. Diminute setter Chieko Nakanishi (point in case of the limitations of a 1.61-metre player at international levels) was distributing balls to all her hitters but no one was being successful. In the end she always went to Ohbayashi, wherever she was—back row, at the far end of the net, it didn't matter, for Ohbayashi always found a way to put the ball down. One of the plays I'll never forget came at 4-2 in the first set against China, when on a free ball Nakanishi pretended to jump set a back one to Ohbayashi who was coming in for the kill, but Nakanishi didn't even touch the ball, removing her hands and letting  slam the back-looped ball onto Chinese court. Plays like these, or her famous fake quick jumps that she would delay a beat or two and then whip the ball herself, were classic Ohbayashi. Unfortunately, differences with the national team coach didn't permit her to play for Japan at the World Championships at home in '98. They certainly could have used her, seeing the dismal performances that Japan put on in its own turf. Sad, that Ohbayashi became the best player on the planet without a team to play on.

I don't know what she is doing nowadays, maybe still playing club in Japan, but I'll never forget when I met her at the Goodwill Games in '94 in Saint Petersburg, Russia. She was stretching on the stands of the Winter Stadium when I approached her and started talking to her in English. To my misfortune, she didn't

understand what I was saying and so I had to have a Japanese friend translate. She was very polite, smiling incessantly as my Japanese friend told her that I was Peruvian, a big fan of hers, had been following her career for a long time, and wished her all the best in the future. (I should've said, "Get a better team!" but that would've garnered me a slap in the face, right?) She gave me her autograph, which I will treasure forever. At least in my website, Motoko Ohbayashi will go recognised as one of the best volleyball players of all time.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-7-2 19:46:12 | 显示全部楼层
引用第44楼東洋の魔女2006-07-02 17:08发表的“”:
已經看了N多次,居然還在轉載,無奈,,,
以上那是原文,这是小沃的心血,请你看清楚了
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2006-7-2 20:18:12 | 显示全部楼层
引用第44楼東洋の魔女2006-07-02 17:08发表的“”:
已經看了N多次,居然還在轉載,無奈,,,

我想您的意思是这篇文章以及这本杂志已经被传阅过了,里面的部分文章已经在其他论坛也帖过。这点的确如此。如果您觉得这些文章已经没有必要再单独开成一个主题和大家讨论,可以直接发论坛短信给我,我直接在原来的主题后面跟帖就行……

大家都是为了共同的爱好分享:)……

呵呵,我也会尽力翻译一些新的东西和大家分享的^^
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-7-2 20:18:42 | 显示全部楼层
真是太可笑了,我哪裡曾經說過這篇文章是轉自日本的論壇?我只是說過,我們論壇曾經轉載了這篇文章,但是VBOL從我們那裏又轉載了此篇文章需注明出處,這漢語的意思不需要由外人來解釋吧?我發覺,這期間的誤會還真不少。。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-7-2 20:22:50 | 显示全部楼层
引用第51楼沃立波2006-07-02 21:18发表的“”:

我想您的意思是这篇文章以及这本杂志已经被传阅过了,里面的部分文章已经在其他论坛也帖过。这点的确如此。如果您觉得这些文章已经没有必要再单独开成一个主题和大家讨论,可以直接发论坛短信给我,我直接在原来的主题后面跟帖就行……

大家都是为了共同的爱好分享:)……

的確看了許多次,但是非常感謝您能夠譯出那麼好的關於日本女排的文章。這很令人感動,日本女排是一支頑強固守,作風優良的團隊,在排球界一直享有著很高的聲譽。您的文章,讓我們看見西方國家對於日本的看法,這是非常珍貴的,也是非常令人感到幸福的。無論日本的曾經是多麼的輝煌,現在又是在艱難中摸索,以後是否能夠重登頂峯,這都是一個未知數。但是謝謝如你般一直關注她們的朋友,謝謝:)
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-7-2 20:31:47 | 显示全部楼层
引用第18楼firebrands2006-06-30 19:22发表的“”:
大林素子,宛如凤姐,精明能干,霸气十足,但终不免被抛弃的命运, [s:1]
呵呵,这个解释有点意思~~~ [s:2]
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2006-7-2 21:56:51 | 显示全部楼层
引用第52楼東洋の魔女2006-07-02 20:18发表的“”:
真是太可笑了,我哪裡曾經說過這篇文章是轉自日本的論壇?我只是說過,我們論壇曾經轉載了這篇文章,但是VBOL從我們那裏又轉載了此篇文章需注明出處,這漢語的意思不需要由外人來解釋吧?我發覺,這期間的誤會還真不少。。

先谢谢您的澄清!

但是我想说明一点,我不知道您所说的论坛是哪个论坛,但是,在VBOL发布这篇文章的,是文章的原编译着,而并非是从您的论坛上转载而来。
注明转载是为了尊重原作者。而我在杂志的最开始也已经说明,所有杂志中的文章版权归作者所有,并不归属某个特定的论坛。
这篇文章是我和朋友经作者同意后翻译的,所以我想我应该有这个权力在不同的论坛发布。

至于您提到的注明转载的问题,也的确值得我们注意。我想我也会在以后的帖子中关注这个问题:从别的论坛引用的帖子,一定注明转载于xx论坛或xx网站。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-7-2 23:32:03 | 显示全部楼层
最簡單的方法:

1) 轉載的文章在前面需注明出處。
2) 若來自網上的,把超連結也貼出。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-7-2 23:42:48 | 显示全部楼层
引用第52楼東洋の魔女2006-07-02 20:18发表的“”:

如果閣下要澄清或想釋除一些誤會,有些字眼不需要用,例如上文第一句。

註明是尊重原作者,是對知識產權的尊重,這一點不懂漢語都清楚。這篇文章已多度轉載,但是樓主的貼源是否來自貴論壇,請舉證。

不過,樓主的《愛琴海的原色》是幾年前樓主夥同一批網友整理女排的文章,編制出來的網上刊物,絕對比一些論壇更早面世。

為免類似事情發生,建議所有轉載註明作者及出處,另外提供文章的超連接。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-1-11 13:04:42 | 显示全部楼层
大林在97年打完V-Legend之後就退役了
所以她完全沒有打算過參加98年的世錦賽

她現在在日本是排球賽的講評跟記者
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-1-11 17:25:10 | 显示全部楼层
很喜歡大林素子......90年代的球星
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-1-13 18:13:43 | 显示全部楼层
我也超喜歡大林素子的,但是她也是生不逢時,在實力下降的日本隊,已難有出色的團體成績了
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-2-14 11:48:43 | 显示全部楼层
大林很大气,不象其他小日本!~日本队输了时,看到她无奈但很坚强的眼神...
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 开放注册

本版积分规则

QQ|手机版|小黑屋|VBOL.cn ( 浙公网安备 33021202000496号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-1 16:08 , Processed in 0.240918 second(s), 12 queries .