Mammadova专访:我心中最好的球手是sokolova和piccinini

[复制链接]
发表于 2010-9-2 23:59:12 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
今年没有国家队任务的超级攻手Natalya Mammadova最近来到塞尔维亚,接受了当地网站专访,谈了一些有意思的话题。其中最有趣的点包括:

1  来年随Rabita Baku俱乐部征战欧冠的目标为:至少第三名

2 世锦赛的大热是美国和巴西,欧洲方面俄罗斯和意大利也有机会。

3 她觉得在自己的相同位置上,最有价值的球员是Piccinini and Sokolova。

4 她希望能有朝一日征战巴西联赛,因为很多巴西球员都在国内打球了,水平很高。

5 谈到俄罗斯时,她说俄罗斯队最弱的一环是主教练(真够大胆的!)她说俄罗斯有很多高水平球星,所以要匹配一个高水平的教练。哈哈,库老头要发飙啦……

Source: Dejan Ignjatovic, Odbojka24.rs

Translation: Azerivolley

以下为全文:

Natasha, what brought you to Belgrade?

I came to Belgrade from Ukraine, where I spent my holiday with my parents. I came here to prepare for the new season, and to have my shoulder treated by one of the local physical therapists. I want to be ready for the new club season.

You have recently signed a one-year contract with “Rabita Baku.” What are the expectations at the club for the new season?

Obviously, the goal is to win the Azerbaijani championship and the national cup. Also, our team will participate in the Champions League for the first time and I personally have great expectations for this tournament. We have created a very good team and we expect to go as far as the Final Four. I would like to finish at least third in this competition.

In “Rabita” you will play with a lot of players from Serbia. How will you communicate with them?

I have already played once in a team that had a lot of Serbians. It was in Zurich and we had seven or eight Serbian players in that team, and since I was eager to get to know them better I learned the language and now I am fluent in Serbian.

What position do you play in “Rabita”?

My primary position is a receiver and this also happens to be my weakest element. But I am working a lot on this component of the game. My strongest elements are attack and block.

What are the expectations for the Azerbaijani national team?

We had no competitions this summer. We have successfully qualified to the European championship and now we are getting ready for the Olympic Game qualifiers this December. Our goal is to qualify for the 2012 Olympic Games and to make a successful appearance at the European championship next year. If we play the way we know it, I think we can go far and maybe finish in top five.

Why is women’s volleyball so popular in Azerbaijan?

Volleyball is indeed the most popular female sport in Azerbaijan. Back in a day, the success of the women’s national team invoked a great interest from the public. There were a lot of good players and a lot of money was invested into the sport. Then at one point the development has stopped, but now it is again on the rise. We have a lot of up and coming young players and a great deal of money is invested into volleyball right now. I think our time is coming and the current generation can achieve a lot.

Who are these young athletes?

First of all, it is Polina Rahimova and Darya Zamanova and there are lots of other young players who are yet to make their names well known.

Have you had an opportunity to follow the Serbian national team?

The last time I played against Serbia was at the European championship in Poland. I haven’t seen Serbian team since then. I know old players, like Nikolic, Ognjenovic, Spasojevic, and I know young players like Brakocevic, Antonijevic, but I have not had a chance to see them play together as a team. Serbia was always at the top in recent years, it has a very good team and what is more important Serbia has a great future ahead.

Which team do you think demonstrates the most beautiful game?

It is definitely Brazil.

Who are your favorites to win the World Cup?

I think that the U.S. may surprise everyone if they put a complete squad. Then there is Brazil. From Europe, there are Italy and Russia. Russia has great players, especially with Sokolova back in the team, but I think their coach is their weakest link. When you have so many top level players you need a top level coach. But again the success is not all impossible for them.

Which players on your position do you value the most?

Piccinini and Sokolova.

Is there a league where you would like to play one day?

I would like to play in the Brazilian league. Top Brazilian players return home to play in their national league and they have a lot of foreign players as well and the Brazilian league is really getting stronger.

What are your career dreams?

Personally, I would like to be the best player at the European championship and on a club level I would love to win the Champions League someday.

Are there any Serbian players in particular you like?

Yes, Jelena Nikolic.

How do you spend your free time?

I like to walk. I like water parks, if I’m near a sea, I like swimming and water sports in general.

How did you like Belgrade?

This is the third time I’m here. First two times I came with my club and I did not have time to get to know the city. I visited the White Court, Kalemegdan, some exhibitions and I would love to see what else the city has to offer.

What was the last book you read?

It was a book on human psychology.

评分

查看全部评分

发表于 2010-9-3 00:28:26 | 显示全部楼层
没想到Mammadova还欣赏娘娘:lol>
Russia主教练那番话应该是针对Caprara说的吧??
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-9-3 00:34:02 | 显示全部楼层
她有種, 我喜歡......
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-9-3 00:34:29 | 显示全部楼层
晕。。。今年老头还行吧,也算物尽其用了
去年确实昏招百出,不然rus怎么连个大奖赛名额都撂不到。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-9-3 00:38:31 | 显示全部楼层

你说得好直接。。
晕。。。今年老头还行吧,也算物尽其用了
去年确实昏招百出,不然rus怎么连个大奖赛名额都撂不到。。。
jcferrero 发表于 2010-9-3 00:34

我还是不明白为啥Kuzyutkin不招Rusakova,非要抱着一个毫无前途的Goncharova不放
去年刚接手,也是处于摸索阶段,至于缺席今年大奖赛,那就去问Kosheleva咯
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-9-3 00:59:31 | 显示全部楼层
快人快語~~呵
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-9-3 01:13:22 | 显示全部楼层
AGREE WITH HER~
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-9-3 10:39:36 | 显示全部楼层
又见阿塞拜疆的猛女...
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-9-3 17:58:42 | 显示全部楼层
她的实力 应该不在 gamova 新秀  科舍列娃 马卡洛娃 钢叉洛娃  帕新科娃 和法蒂娃之下  如果遇到好教练不会亚于 artamonova 的
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-9-3 22:17:24 | 显示全部楼层
妈妈多瓦 牛逼人物啊。。。。。。。。。。。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-9-3 23:42:53 | 显示全部楼层
她也参与一传哇?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-9-4 19:20:17 | 显示全部楼层
主教练都敢说啊 !!!!!!!!牛人……
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-9-4 20:08:25 | 显示全部楼层
没有国家队任务?阿塞拜疆没打进世锦赛?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-9-4 21:29:08 | 显示全部楼层
我也喜欢这两个主攻啊,当年Bergamo的主攻线搭档真是太强了
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-9-4 22:55:08 | 显示全部楼层
piccinini 确实是世界上最优秀的主攻之一啊
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-9-5 11:25:24 | 显示全部楼层
为什么没有国家队任务啊,
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-9-5 15:48:33 | 显示全部楼层
说SOKO是最好的,一点都没错
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-9-6 00:27:28 | 显示全部楼层
一个字“牛”
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-9-6 23:15:29 | 显示全部楼层
Russia has great players,especially with Sokolova back in the team
加油!!娘娘
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-9-7 15:56:03 | 显示全部楼层
想起了06世锦赛,王一梅跟Mammadova的对轰。。。。。   两边都极其无聊,这边给王一梅撩一个,那边就给9号撩一个。。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 开放注册

本版积分规则

QQ|手机版|小黑屋|VBOL.cn ( 浙公网安备 33021202000496号 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-21 04:30 , Processed in 0.397925 second(s), 26 queries .