找回密码
 开放注册
查看: 2242|回复: 14

金延璟就合约纠纷接受参访

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-10-13 08:43:34 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
kim-yeon-koung-fenerbahce-22.jpg
金延璟的合约纠纷日益发酵,坊间甚至传闻金将退出韩国国家队并转籍另一个国家,比如土耳其。针对这一情况,金延璟就合约纠纷及相关事情接受了越洋电话采访,以下是采访具体内容:
Kim Yeon-koung are you there?
Ah yes, hello
It’s almost 3 in the morning there right now. It’s hard to fall asleep tonight isn’t it?

Yes, I can’t fall asleep. Everyday things keep happening, so to listen to those I haven’t been sleeping much.

I think we should explain to the listeners what’s going on right now. First, you have entered Heungkuk Life in 2005.
Yes.
You played nationally for 4 years, then starting in 2009 played internationally as a transfer player for 3 years, in total of 7 years.
Yes.
The problem is whether or not this qualifies you to get free agent status, isn’t it?
According to national rules, it’s correct there’s 2 years left. There’s no clause that says it includes the transfer periods. There’s nothing like that in Korean volleyball, so that’s right. However if I play abroad, if I come out overseas, whether or not I become free is what we’ve talked to the FIVB about.
So if the condition is that you need to play at a club for 6 years to become free, according to international regulation this includes both national and international playing, but according to our national practice only playing in Korea counts. It’s like that, right?
Yes, that’s right. It’s like that.
Ah. So Heungkuk’s saying ‘we only count the national so we can’t let you go!’
Yes. Because they said in Korea they follow the local rules, that’s what they’re thinking.
So it was just running parallel for a while, and within that time you’ve played in the Olympics and got the MVP and all that, the Korean Volleyball Association stepped in as the mediator.

Yes.

And so the KVA, Heungkuk Life and Kim Yeon-koung got together and wrote an agreement?
Yes.
What is the content of that agreement?
Well, there was something about coming back to Heungkuk after 2 years, but IF the FIVB makes a decision, it says we will follow that.
I see.
When we were talking about it, we made a promise the document will not be used officially, and they weren’t supposed to use it, but Heungkuk and KVA sent it to the FIVB, and after FIVB saw it, they concluded that the player is also agreeing, so the poor decision came out.
So at first glance, this mediated agreement seems more favorable to Heungkuk, but the reason why you, Kim Yeon-Koung, signed it was because something else will come later? What happened?
In that situation, they said they won’t send me to Turkey.
Yes.
And because I needed to go back to Turkey to practice, since I have a contract with them, the team was telling me to return quickly, but the situation was that I couldn’t go. So to do that I had to write it and go. It was the last resort, no longer..

So if you waited, you couldn’t go back to Turkey when you had to play there right away because their league is starting, and since that was just an interim thing, not a complete contract,
you signed it.
Yes, it wasn’t complete, and they said it will not be officially notified, so I did it.
I mean, the association made a promise to not use it officially. To not expose it. Let’s just keep it to ourselves for now.
Yes. When we talk to the FIVB, we’re not approaching them with this and just talk about the Korean regulations to see whether or not I’m free, question that…

Yes.
I trusted that and thought they would do only that, but Heungkuk or the association knew if they left it at that they would lose, so they submitted the agreement.
So the situation was getting to complicated, so you made an interim agreement, and when the FIVB gives their interpretation, you thought it would be overturned, didn’t you?
Yes, just according to regulations, I should win.
According to international regulations..
We talked to the FIVB even today, and they said according to the regulations, it’s correct you, Kim Yeon-koung, are free. But after seeing the agreement, they said because you have signed the agreement, didn’t you acknowledge.
That’s what they’re saying right now.

Then, this interim agreement, temporary agreement that was supposed to just hold off the situation, how did this get sent to the FIVB?
Truthfully I was a bit dumbfounded. I didn’t even know if it went or not. To not expose the document, the association was supposed to have one copy.
Oh, let’s just keep it to ourselves. It’s not decided, saying stuff like that.
Yes, so to not expose the document, we only made one copy and the association was supposed to keep it, the fact they released it, really, i feel let down and was really baffled.
I see. Now you’ve returned to your club, but i heard you can’t play currently.
That’s right. Starting the 15th in Qatar, there’s a big event called the club world championship happening. If I don’t get ITC, international transfer certificate, by tomorrow 7 o’clock here, I can’t play. So I really need to get it, but I’m not sure what
will happen.

You’re saying you need the transfer certificate to play at the championships, so whether that transfer certificate will come out or not hasn’t been decided yet?
Yes. So we’re thinking a lot of things, and trying to try different things
Yes.
But I’m not sure what will happen.
When you say you’re trying different things, what are you going to do to get the transfer certificate?
We want to ask the FIVB if there was no agreement, what would have happened? Is the player Kim Yeon-Koung free? If the agreement wasn’t there.
Please make a decision again without thinking about the agreement.
Yes. We need to talk to them once again and try to get that.
Yes, so you’re saying you’re going to ask for a reconsideration. If, by slight chance, things don’t go well, (sigh) are you thinking of that situation?
Now, there may be chance Fenerbahce might give up on me.
Even in Turkey?

Really I don’t know. For now, to refocus and play again might be hard and I’ve gotten hurt a lot emotionally.

Retirement? Are you thinking about it?
In a way, to even consider retirement in Korea, I think it’s an important period for me.
Umm, the netizens and fans are really angry too, and they’re saying you should retire from Korea and go to Turkey, home of volleyball, and grow more as a player. They even say things like that.
I haven’t thought about naturalizing to another country and things like that yet. Because I am a Korean, and I love Korea. But until now, I’ve played in the national team and even when I’ve tried really hard to think that volleyball (association) hasn’t done
anything for me, it is really sad.

I understand. Kim Yeon-koung, you are a world star, a big star, but if we look at it another way, you’re just a lady in your 20s, going through such heartache i feel sorry. The reconsideration results, we hope to hear good news. Thank you for today’s interview in such difficult times.
Yes. Thank you.
We’ve dialed to Turkey. It was volleyball player Kim Yeon-koung.
发表于 2012-10-13 10:49:45 | 显示全部楼层
如果她真的要改国籍,来天朝好了!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-10-13 11:08:16 | 显示全部楼层
金哥轉國籍也好啊,轉去土耳其或意大利都不錯
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-10-13 12:08:38 | 显示全部楼层
她只说最坏的打算是从国家队退下来    没有考虑加入其他国家队
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-10-13 12:11:27 | 显示全部楼层
另外 她虽然一直提到跟国内俱乐部的协议应该是商定好不公开的  但这个公开的范围讲得很模糊  俱乐部只是为了维护利益把协议递交了FIVB  对媒体也并没有公开协议的细节   
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-10-13 13:03:12 | 显示全部楼层
不是吧  连接 看原来网址的连接????
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-10-13 17:25:07 | 显示全部楼层
金爷也不是万能的趁身体还能挺住再赚点钱,等伤重了就不行了 估计不会转国籍 上次在综艺节目上还希望韩国人关注她呢
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-10-13 18:40:05 | 显示全部楼层
我想最深切的還是她的無奈吧...講實話,她讓韓國排球重登世界舞台
最後卻敗在一紙 含糊且致命的 協議

希望她還是能在土耳其圓夢
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-10-13 23:40:48 | 显示全部楼层
韩国排协是收了黑钱么?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-10-14 00:00:57 | 显示全部楼层
希望不要因为此事影响金哥以后的前程 她确实是一个很优秀的人 无论是在场上还是在场外
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-10-14 00:03:29 | 显示全部楼层
棒子體育界最近不是打黑咩!地雷妹真是可憐。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-10-14 01:41:16 | 显示全部楼层
体制无情啊,希望金哥能找到好的出路。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-10-14 08:21:18 | 显示全部楼层
没有金延璟,韩国还玩什么?金莎妮退役韩国女排已经死了一半,金延璟不打,那韩国女排彻底没戏了。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-10-14 18:44:15 | 显示全部楼层
她是时候转国籍了,否则一辈子也得不到金牌。转到俄罗斯吧,绝对能和钢叉、科舍形成新三驾马车。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2012-10-15 12:13:12 | 显示全部楼层
这种事情最终估计还是会息事宁人的。。。
刚打了黑。。
而且金哥在棒子的地位又高
没了她,棒子不是到flop到几流了。。。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 开放注册

本版积分规则

QQ|手机版|小黑屋|VBOL.cn ( 浙公网安备 33021202000496号 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-20 18:53 , Processed in 0.290591 second(s), 22 queries .