名单应该给出的是全能的出场顺序
The heading is '' Rotation #1".

如果是单项的话就太扯了
Liukin Memmel Sacramone Bieger Hong Worley... 比的都不是强项
引用第2楼lefeng8282于2008-06-03 03:41发表的 :
美国的跳马,平衡木,自由操看点不太多,最后上633的现在都可以猜出来
最大看点还是高低杠上如何选人
还有一个看点是美国这些选手在稳定性上如何
从给出的名单上来看,似乎Worley只比跳马而没比高低杠,可能还是因为伤病吧.....
Shawn,Liukin只比自由操
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2008-6-3 17:33:26 | 显示全部楼层
全美锦标赛是两天比八套,每一个比赛日比一个全能,中间隔一个休息日。
主楼给出的运动员出场顺序是选手比全能的第一轮。
几乎人人比全能,这也只有美国锦标赛能做到。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-6-3 23:19:18 | 显示全部楼层
呵呵,寒一个,我确实看错了,有点受上个月美国Friendship International Exchange Competiton的影响,忘了是全美锦标赛了!看来半夜脑子确实不好使~ [s:731] [s:736]
重点应该是Shawn,Liukin,Peszek,Sacramone,Memmel,Priess这6人 外加Worley,不知道她恢复的怎么样了?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-6-4 00:00:40 | 显示全部楼层
太期待了~~~~呵呵~~~!!!!

[s:719] [s:719]
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-6-4 00:13:01 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢楼主提供,相信一定很精彩
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-6-4 02:40:21 | 显示全部楼层
memmel恢复的怎么样了?
好运北京的时候她还乱七八糟的. 照那种状态, 她的奥运前景不乐观.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-6-4 03:11:15 | 显示全部楼层
我前面提到的上个月美国的Friendship International Exchange Competiton里,
memmel也比了,高低杠发挥正常,6.9的A分总分16分,平衡木6.7的A分好像失误了.....
Priess高低杠A分6.6,平衡木A分6.4~
看全美锦标赛的的发挥了~ 如果worley背伤依旧,那这她两希望比较大~
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2008-6-4 11:12:49 | 显示全部楼层
我比较喜欢Shayla Worley的高低杠,不仅因为人漂亮,而且会做蹬杠特卡、腾身特卡,这些腾跃看起来特别过瘾。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-6-4 12:13:49 | 显示全部楼层
她的下法比liukin的还丑. 不难还老是失误
引用第11楼sinba于2008-06-04 11:12发表的 :
我比较喜欢Shayla Worley的高低杠,不仅因为人漂亮,而且会做蹬杠特卡、腾身特卡,这些腾跃看起来特别过瘾。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2008-6-4 12:34:01 | 显示全部楼层
引用第12楼hybfc于2008-06-04 12:13发表的 :
她的下法比liukin的还丑. 不难还老是失误
我比较喜欢她的杠上动作。

做前团两周我觉得本身就是一个错误的选择,不刺激,还不容易站稳。

个人看法。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2008-6-4 12:36:41 | 显示全部楼层
赛台训练的一些消息。
消息来源:GGMB

From Abby who is working the meet:

-Bridget is looking really good on bars. I'm not sure exactly what has been
rearranged from her old routine because she didn't do full routines tonight.
She spent a lot of time on bars doing single skills or connecting a few. Her feet looked very good!! She got a lot of amplitude on her releases and transitions, had GREAT verticals, and had a good full twisting double layout. She looked a little lonely sitting out on FX, though. I felt bad for her!

-Shayla also looked really good on bars. She didn't do nearly as many reps as Bridget, but everything she did looked solid (except the front giant into the dismount). Very good on beam as well, only did dance through on floor.

-Nastia looks strong. She had some very good vaults with easy, controlled
landings (one was stuck). On floor she looks a lot more tidy, and only went OOB on her first pass once. Beam is just gorgeous. Bars were sharp, all of her pirouettes were crisper than at Scam, and she did a good dismount.

-Shawn was typical Shawn. Her new FX is not Mozart, as was reported here awhile back. It's definitely Hollywood music, but it's not bad. Less cutesy than her old one. She did the Amanar twice, and looked strong everywhere, especially on beam.

-Alicia looks great on beam. She didn't do full tumbling, but has the same routine as at Worlds. She only did timers for the Rudi, no Yurchenkos.

-Ivana did some good DTYs and also has a double front on floor, which was pretty good! Her passes were: double front, 2.5 to barani, 1.5 to front full, and double pike.

-Chellsie is consistent and was working hard. She did at least 3 full beam and bars sets and only had one fall (barani). She stuck her bars dismount every time. Her piked double Arabian was good and stuck, as was the DLO. Vault was not great, though. Overall, she looked very professional and if they were picking the team tonight, she'd have to be on it.

-Priess was not there tonight, unless I am completely blind.

-I know there are a lot of Sam fans here, but she didn't look too good on vault today. Hopefully it was just an off day. She struggled with the 2.5-front full on floor, but then did one good one. Beam was good.

-I was hoping to get more of an idea of the bars situation, but with only
Chellsie and Nastia doing full routines, and Priess not even there, it was kind of hard to tell, but it was fun watching Bridget work out for so long. Actually, Mattie Larson also looked good on that event.

-The leos were mostly ugly or boring. I hate the irridescent, plastic-looking ones, which most everyone was wearing. The Parkettes tracksuit is tame by their standards this year - just a plain aqua, no rhinestones!
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2008-6-4 12:37:54 | 显示全部楼层
另外一人的赛台训练消息,同样来自GGMB

Nastia looks great, no tape on the ankles. I saw one full bars routine minus the dismount, looked solid, no problems on the Pak. Only saw layouts on vault, and her beam looked like always.

Alicia did at least 3 beam sets, no wobbles. Someone kept blocking my view, but I think she did a back tuck immediately after her mount. Maybe I was imagining it. I'm pretty sure she did a new leap series - did she have a wolf jump last year? She looked very confident. Only saw timers on vault, but they were huge.

I missed Bridget on bars, but she did a little tumbling (watered down stuff, not her real passes) and worked on her turns. On beam she's added an aerial to scale. Leaps on beam looked good, fully extended, good amplitude. She didn't do vault at all.

Chellsie looks really fit. I saw 2 full bars sets, with Hindorff to Pak, Shap to bail, Tkachev, etc. She stuck both dismounts. Fell once on the barani on beam but otherwise solid.

Shawn looks like always. Missed a few back pikes on beam, but stayed after everyone else and did a really good one before quitting.

I only saw Shayla do a few unconnected skills on bars and dance/beam choreo on the floor.

Priess looks good, too. I didn't see a full bars routine, but her dismount was slightly less funky than I remember it being. Her Pak looked strange, though.

Jana did some Y1.5's with varying success.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-6-4 16:17:53 | 显示全部楼层
引用第13楼sinba于2008-06-04 12:34发表的 :

我比较喜欢她的杠上动作。

做前团两周我觉得本身就是一个错误的选择,不刺激,还不容易站稳。

确实。
动作巨丑,恐怖的分腿,加上极其不稳定的落地。我也奇怪她为什么不换一个下法。

不过更让人摸不着头脑的是liukin。 好好的直两周,非要改成蛤蟆跳。 那个分腿和深蹲,看着都替她难受。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2008-6-4 17:08:46 | 显示全部楼层
柳金的脚似乎有点问题,她很少做后空翻落地的,自由操除了满足特定要求勉强做一个向后空翻,其他清一色都是向前的空翻。
后直两周对脚要求还是有点高的,何况她做这个动作照样不受待见。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-6-4 17:22:30 | 显示全部楼层
引用第16楼hybfc于2008-06-04 16:17发表的 :

确实。
动作巨丑,恐怖的分腿,加上极其不稳定的落地。我也奇怪她为什么不换一个下法。

什么时候能够按照规则来扣她的下发她才会真正的难受....
进而真正下工夫来完善及更换动作.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-6-5 00:53:26 | 显示全部楼层
美国队现在为了拼奥运名额都疯了,状态出得这么早到奥运会就泄气啦!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 开放注册

本版积分规则

QQ|手机版|小黑屋|VBOL.cn ( 浙公网安备 33021202000496号 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-21 01:28 , Processed in 0.280463 second(s), 23 queries .