找回密码
 开放注册
查看: 1778|回复: 18

金女王撕破脸皮大爆尿

[复制链接]
发表于 2010-8-24 20:26:57 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 Marin 于 2010-8-28 22:22 编辑

Brian Orser no longer coaching Olympic Champion Yu-Na Kim
NEW YORK – Meehee Park, Yu-Na Kim’s mother and a representative with AT Sports (Kim’s agency), met with Brian Orser and Tracy Wilson on August 2 in Toronto, Canada. They both informed the two-time Olympic Medalist that he would no longer be retained to coach Kim. No reason was given for the sudden and unexpected decision.  At the present time Kim continues to train at the Cricket Club in Toronto, Canada.

Under Orser’s four year successful tutelage Kim captured the World Championships, the 2010 Olympic Gold Medal in Vancouver and countless other titles.  In addition to Kim, Orser coaches many future hopefuls including U.S. skaters Adam Rippon and Christina Gao.

“I am honored to have worked with such a talented and gifted skater,” said Orser. “I wish her all the best as she moves forward in her skating career.”

评分

查看全部评分

楼主| 发表于 2010-8-24 20:28:42 | 显示全部楼层
具体分手原因扑朔迷离啊
现在金的经济公司发布声明说是BO决定解除合同的,还说因为有“其它选手”接触BO让双方关系紧张,金从6月起就单独训练了。 BO的公司说是金的母亲突然通知他解除合同的,而且没有给理由。两边的故事完全对不上。
好精彩
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-8-24 20:55:08 | 显示全部楼层
棒子就喜欢过河拆桥
这事不是正常人做得出来的
[s:731]
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-8-24 22:30:53 | 显示全部楼层
:lol>
冷眼旁观种~
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-8-24 23:28:35 | 显示全部楼层
女王不是自己成立了经纪公司了么?
人家女王是集万千宠爱于一身,你个奥瑟算什么?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-8-25 00:01:27 | 显示全部楼层
有了奶就不认娘了,果然棒子本色。

Orser大叔全心抓christina gao吧。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2010-8-25 12:09:35 | 显示全部楼层
奥瑟发了封回应

Firing by figure skater 'came out of the blue,' says Orser

“It was very much a surprise,” said Orser. “There was really no valid reason. I still don’t understand why they did this. I don’t know. It came out of the blue. They sat down with me and Tracy and said we’re not coaching her anymore. And that was that.”

“They just felt that we had not given much attention to Yu-na, but at the same time she was kind of talking out of both sides of her mouth.,” he said, “She had told us to move forward with other students.

“We were just waiting to get our orders from the mother because that’s what we always did. She always told us when they were ready to move in a certain direction and we had a meeting and we got pen and {-屏-|-蔽-} out and we did a plan. We never got to that point.”

Kim’s management company AT Sports later released a statement saying relations between the skater and coach have been “uncomfortable” since May.

Orser said that’s not the case.

“I spoke with her the other day … She seems confused about what’s going on. Because of all this turmoil with her mother, she doesn’t know what’s going on. Nor do I. That’s what I said to her, ‘I’m a little confused, but it’s been a great four years,’” said Orser.

“We just needed to have a little chat with her before I did this (went public), that the last four years were really magical and we had such a great thing and we support her in whatever direction she wants to go. She wasn’t part of any of these decisions about letting us go.”

Orser made it clear money was not an issue at all.

“None of this was over any kind of finances at all. No contract issues. I never had a contract with them from the beginning. I don’t now. There was no issue about bonuses or anything like that. This had nothing to do with money at all.”

Both Orser and Wilson had consciously decided to give Kim some space after the Olympics to figure things out because it had been such an emotional season and decisions had to be made.

“It’s one of those things you can’t force,” he said. “You have to make your choices and your decisions for the right reasons.”

Orser said he got the blessing from Kim’s mother to work with other skaters during the summer. Orser said she told him not to make any time for her daughter because they were unsure of their plans for the off-season.

Orser was left out of the loop all summer, including when Kim went off to Korea in July to do some shows. He read on the internet that she was pulling out of the Grand Prix events for this coming season but planned to compete at the world championships.

“I thought it was a little unfair that I had to read it on the internet, that they never consulted with me at all,” he said. “I kind of figured there was something up there.”

He further suspected something when he got a telephone call from former world ice dancing champion Shae-Lynn Bourne telling him that she would be choreographing Kim’s short program this season.

“It’s fine, but I wasn’t consulted on that, either,” said Orser. “I sent numerous emails to both her agents and to Yu-na when they were in Korea in July and I didn’t get one single response back from them.

“I was asking them what’s going on and saying I’m getting some media interest so I need to know what to say. There was literally not a single response, not one ‘Here’s what to say,’ or ‘We’ll talk to you when we get back.’ I even emailed at the end of it: ‘When are you coming back to Toronto?’ There was not even a response there. It was really kind of pathetic.”

Orser is philosophical moving forward. He’s working with a pair of fast-rising Americans Adam Rippon and Christina Gao, among others.

“I’ve got some great kids. I love my job, I love my work and I’ll continue to. I’ll probably lose more kids along the way.”

大意就是很委婉滴说女王离开kim和他之间的那种tension影响到了滑冰俱乐部的其他选手,所以金离开这个俱乐部未尝不是好事,但是bo认为现在金的能力还做不到自己单独训练...

结果女王翻脸啦!!!!11
e466ab1f0294955d8718bfe7.jpg

评分

查看全部评分

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-8-25 13:28:19 | 显示全部楼层
少爷 好长 看的我眼花。。。
还有E文不好 看的太吃力。。。
故事很精彩 期待少爷进一步报道
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-8-26 00:12:25 | 显示全部楼层
女王果然强大,继续膜拜。。。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-8-26 05:43:56 | 显示全部楼层
。。。骚爷介过截图好强大,女王就是女王阿,差一点就丢国骂出来了
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-8-26 08:10:02 | 显示全部楼层
他不会转投俄罗斯人门下备战索契吧......
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-8-26 09:26:05 | 显示全部楼层
这件事情已经快变成罗生门了。。。不过如果戴安娜金和david wilson都搞僵的话,确实难弄得很。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-8-26 09:30:35 | 显示全部楼层
呃,女王說的那個字母太給力了...

鳥盡弓藏的見多了,不過之前沒啥預兆一下就來的這種還真少見...

棒子就是與眾不同啊...
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2010-8-26 12:29:42 | 显示全部楼层
就算找俄系裁判金女王也不太可能14年卫冕
她还是先把目标定在今年比较实际
另外奥瑟透露了女王今年的选曲
奥瑟在26日与AFP记者的采访当中透露”yuna目前还在多伦多,正在和威尔森对编排的Lp进行磨合和适应”对于新节目奥瑟说“这是我看过的最Fantastic的节目,远胜F大调,曲目将是韩国传统音乐的一个集锦,包括改编的‘阿里郎’。”(The routine is set to a compilation of Korean music, featuring the famous folk song 'Arirang')奥瑟最后说“金妍儿的sp会在9月上旬制作完成.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-8-27 05:25:05 | 显示全部楼层
大叔个死G,这么NICE干什么,看看金女王她妈是怎么对待你的,伊是恨你夺走了对金女王的母爱
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-8-28 21:05:27 | 显示全部楼层
分了未必不是好事,BO大叔再开发别的选手吧,省的被说是沾了谁的光
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2010-8-28 22:23:08 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 Marin 于 2010-8-28 22:24 编辑

未命名.jpg

女王爆出BO叔4月份给她发的EMAIL
由此证明她好委屈
小白菜一样苦命
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-8-28 23:53:40 | 显示全部楼层
和棒子合作的下场就是这样啦
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-9-3 19:36:40 | 显示全部楼层
那个email真给劲儿
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 开放注册

本版积分规则

QQ|手机版|小黑屋|VBOL.cn ( 浙公网安备 33021202000496号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-22 15:22 , Processed in 0.362209 second(s), 30 queries .